- All the material on this website is for general information and interest only.
- Strike will endeavour to keep this website relevant and up to date, no responsibility will be accepted for any loss, damage, mistakes or omissions that may occur.
- Other website links may appear on our site, however we do not endorse any content on these sites as they are not operated or controlled by us.
- Although reasonable care is taken to ensure that the website is free from viruses, we do not accept responsibility for any viruses which may affect any material you download.
- Copy these pages.
- Store any part of this website or copy any parts of this website and store them on other websites without our prior consent.
- Use any part of this website in other corporate or commercial documents without our prior consent.
- Reproduce in any way any part of this website without our prior consent.
- Use the website in any way which it was not intended to be used by Strike
- Print or copy any components of the website for commercial use.
- You may print or copy any components of the website for personal use only.
- You may print or copy any components of the website for third parties provided this is for their personal use only and not for commercial gain.
- Link to the home page of this website with the prior consent of Strike.
- Strike invites anyone with suggestions on how to improve our website to email suggestions to us via our contact us form.
- Alternatively if you have any problems accessing the website, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
Book online terms and conditions & house rules
Think about these before you arrive:
- We recommend that you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your reservation to check in at reception and receive the correct bowling shoes. (No-one likes to bowl in size 8 shoes if you’re normally size 10)
- We cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your game/s of bowling if you or any guest in your group is late.
- In the unforseen circumstance Strike has encountered lane technical issues, your bowling start time may run later than the above confirmed start time. (We have professional "techies" but lanes have a mind of their own sometimes)
- We operate a think 18 policy, if you appear to be under the age of 18 you may require suitable identification to prove you are over the age of 18.
- We only accept the following forms of identification: Valid Australian or International Drivers Licence, Proof of age card, Australian or International Passport, Keypass Card or PhotoCard (N.S.W). (Self made ID cards with an added moustache not accepted)
- Guests will not be permitted into any Strike venue if deemed intoxicated
- All lane cancellations are non-refundable. (Sorry we have over 300 staff to pay)
- After 8pm, no under 18's are allowed in all Strike venues excluding Strike Macquarie.
- After 9pm, no under 18's are allowed in Strike Macquarie.
- Online bookings are not refundable however we can change reservation times providing at least 24 hours notice is given and subject to availability and price.
- Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Remember these rules while letting your hair down:
- Do not step over or proceed past the foul line at any time. (That’s the massive black line at the start of the lane if you didn’t know)
- Do not bowl more than one ball down the lane at any time.
- Strike bowling shoes must be worn when bowling. (Stilettos look hot but not practical).
- Strike bowling shoes must not be worn outside. (This is technically stealing)
- Do not place your hands inside the ball return (unless you have fully insured them beforehand)
- Any lane faults must be reported to reception. (Just because your mother says you're technical doesn’t mean it’s true)
- While a fault is being attended to, no balls are to be sent down the lane
- Management reserves the right to refuse lanes to patrons.
- We accept no responsibility for any personal property that is brought to a Strike venue
Prices defer from venue to venue and prices are subject to change without notice. School holidays are based on the school holiday period for the year for each state.
Please note that promotional offers are not available on public holidays or public holiday eves, or in conjunction with any other offer including our school holidays promotion.
FAIR PLAY POLICY
A fair play policy applies for “Loaded”, “Unlimited”, “Warfare” and “Bang” "888" and "241 Bowling" or any promotion where an unlimited play component is offered. It makes sure all patrons get a fair attempt at the various activities and some people may be asked to move on to play another activity to ensure fairness. Further details about each offer can be found on promotional material in venue and from venue staff. Available for walk-in customers only.
- Bowling – 1 game guaranteed, then subject to availability
- Laser Tag – 1 games guaranteed, then subject to availability
- Karaoke – subject to availability and allotted in 30min segments
- Pool – subject to availability
- Escapism - Is not currently available with any promotional nights or offers.
The manager on duty reserves the right to allocate patrons to activities.
Booking promo nights
Please note that currently our online booking system cannot make reservations for some promotions. However, if you want to take advantage of one of the offers, we suggest you head on down to the venue anyway as we always keep a few lanes free!
- When you spend the indicated amount or more at the bar you are eligible for a free game bowling/laser/30 mins karaoke; this applies to food and/or drink
- If you are buying a round of drinks you and your mates you will all receive a free game of bowling. Please refer to fair play rules if you want to keep buying rounds.
The play policy is that 1 game of free bowling can be redeemed per item purchased of $6 value or more; if you spend +$12 on an item in a single transaction you are not entitled to 2 free games.
Food & Drinks
Whether you are after a snack or a full on feed Strike has you sorted. We have a full kitchen you take care of all of you. Please note that no external food or drinks are allowed in Strike Venues.