- All the material on this website is for general information and interest only.
- Strike Bowling will endeavour to keep this website relevant and up to date, no responsibility will be accepted for any loss, damage, mistakes or omissions that may occur.
- Other website links may appear on our site, however, we do not endorse any content on these sites as they are not operated or controlled by us.
- Although reasonable care is taken to ensure that the website is free from viruses, we do not accept responsibility for any viruses which may affect any material you download.
The copyright and intellectual property rights in all the contents and material on this website belong to Strike.
You may not:
- Copy these pages.
- Store any part of this website or copy any part of this website and store them on other websites without our prior consent.
- Use any part of this website in other corporate or commercial documents without our prior consent.
- Reproduce in any way any part of this website without our prior consent.
- Use the website in any way which it was not intended to be used by Strike
- Print or copy any components of the website for commercial use.
- You may print or copy any components of the website for personal use only.
- You may print or copy any components of the website for third parties provided this is for their personal use only and not for commercial gain.
- Link to the home page of this website with the prior consent of Strike.
- Strike invites anyone with suggestions on how to improve our website to email suggestions to us via our contact us form.
- Alternatively, if you have any problems accessing the website, please send an email to [email protected]
Book online terms and conditions:
- We cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your game/s of bowling if you or any guest in your group is late.
- In the unforeseen circumstance, Strike has encountered lane technical issues, your bowling start time may run later than the confirmed start time. (We have professional "techies" but lanes have a mind of their own sometimes)
- We only accept certain forms of identification. To see accepted Identification see here.
- Guests will not be permitted into any Strike venue if deemed intoxicated
- For information about our minor policy see here.
- Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
- No refunds will be given for a change of mind. This includes partial or full refunds.
- To change a booking, you can do so by calling our concierge team at least 24 hours prior to the booking, changes to an existing booking are subject to availability and price. Guests may incur additional costs depending on the revised day/time/venue of the booking and be required to pay any difference on arrival.
For further terms and conditions please see our House Rules.