Strike Bowling Macquarie After-Exam Party Giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia only. However, employees and their immediate families of Strike Bowling Bar, and their associated agencies and companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
4. Promotion Period Opens 11:00am on Monday 6th November and closes midnight Saturday 25th November 2017 The competition will be held once.
5. The winner will be contacted by a representative of the Strike social media team to confirm the prize, which will occur in December 2017.
6. Submitting a form via Strike Bowling Bar’s website forms an entry to the competition. In doing so, a user thereby accepts the terms and conditions laid out within this document.
7. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Entrants in the competition may only enter once.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or the Promoter.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the posting of comments due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
12. There will be one winner for Australia, who will win the following prize:
a) 2 games of bowling, 2 games of laser, 2 escape room experiences, and a $400 bar tab for winner & 9 friends (Valued at $1,000)
13. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
14. Each valid entrant will be judged by the author of the article or another member of the Funlab Pty Ltd marketing staff. The judges will select the winning entry, based on the most creative, insightful, amusing or funny response, in the context of the stated competition.
15. The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result or winning entries.
16. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
17. Promotion style: Game of chance. Promoter: The promoter is Strike Bowling Bar, a Division of Funlab ABN 980 981 349 43 tel 03 94252024 of 90 - 94 Nicholson Street, Abbotsford,VIC.