TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition (the “PROMOTION”) is conducted by Strike Entertainment Ltd ABN: 98 098 034 943 of 90 Nicholson st Abbotsford (the “PROMOTER”).
2. The Promotion is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winners. The ten competitors will be chosen by a panel at Funlab. Winning entries will be chosen based on creativity, originality and humour.
3. Entry to the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Promotion, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in the Promotion and to take the Prize if they are a winner.
4. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
5. The Promotion is only open to eligible entrants (the “ENTRANTS”), being individuals who are: a) permanent residents of Australia; and b) current tertiary students residing in Australia; and c) members of the STRIKE Newsletter list; and d) over the age of 18 before entering the Promotion
6. Entry to the Promotion commences at 09:00hrs on 1 Feb 2019 and closes at 23:59hrs on Sunday 24 Feb 2019 (the “PROMOTION PERIOD”). Winners will be drawn and notified by 17:00hrs Monday 25 February via email. In case a winner is unavailable for the event on 6 March 2018, a new winner will be drawn and notified by 17:00hrs on Monday 4 March. All times and dates are times and dates in Sydney. All times are stated using the 24 hour clock. 00:00hrs is the start of a day and 24:00hrs is the end of a day.
7. To enter the Promotion, during the Promotion Period, Entrants must: a) Register their details to become a subscriber to the STRIKE Newsletter list; and b) Compete in the Strike Human Bowling event.
8. Each Entrant’s entry must not be one or more of the following otherwise they will be disqualified: a) late; b) delayed; c) unlawful; d) obscene; e) defamatory; f) libellous; g) threatening; h) pornographic; i) hateful; j) racially or ethnically offensive; k) capable of encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offence; l) capable of violating any law; and/or m) capable of giving rise to civil liability.
9. Successful applicants from other States will need to get to location of the event at their own cost.
10. Entrants must ensure that their entry forms are received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
11. Should an Entrant’s contact details change at any time between the date that they enter the Promotion and the close date of the Promotion, that Entrant must notify the Promoter of their correct contact details immediately.
12. All entries to the Promotion may be subject to verification by the Promoter. An Entrant must, within 7 days of being asked, at the Promoter’s cost: a) Allow the Promoter to inspect and copy any other documents the Promoter may request establishing eligibility to enter or win, including but not limited to evidence of age, residence and/or identity.
13. The Promoter can decide in its sole discretion which technique is considered suitable for establishing eligibility to enter or win. 14. Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party, or otherwise by proxy, will be invalid.
15. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an Entrant to be invalid if the Entrant: a) fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Promotion to the Promoter’s satisfaction; or b) fails to produce items as required by Condition 14 c) appears, to the Promoter, to have tampered with, or benefited from tampering with, the entry process; or d) has submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
16. There will be 1 Grand Final prize winner (the “GRAND FINAL PRIZE WINNER”) of this Promotion determined from all entries received during the Promotion Period.
17. The Human Bowling Grand Final Prize Winner is referred to together in these Terms and Conditions as the “WINNER”. Grand Final Prize is referred to together in these Terms and Conditions as the “PRIZE”.
18. The overall Winner at the 6 March 2019 event will be the Entrant who has knocked over the number of pins, closest to the number drawn from the hat. The Human Bowling Winner will be determined on 6 March 2019 by the Promoter’s judges.
19. The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Grand Final Prize Winner will be notified at the close of the competition, 6 March 2019.
21. The Grand Final Prize Winner will win the following prize (the “MAJOR PRIZE”) which includes: 1. $5,000 cash
By signing this form, the entrant agrees to:
22. Give STRIKE and all its subsidiary companies the irrevocable right to use my name, picture, portrait, or image in all forms of media and in all manners, including composite or distorted representation, for advertising, trade, or any other lawful purposes for the period indicated above; and
23. Waive any right to inspect or approve the finished still image and moving footage such as DVD or video footage, sound track or written copy that may be created by STRIKE or the Photographer/Videographer or the eventual use to which it might be applied; and
24. Release, discharge and save harmless the Photographer/ Videographer his or her representatives, employees or any person or persons, or corporation, for whom he might be acting, including any firm publishing and/or distributing the finished product, in whole or in part, from and against any liability arising from the use of my name, picture, portrait or image; and
25. Have read and understood this.
26. All competitors on 6 March 2019 will need to sign a waiver.