T&Cs: 1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia only. However, employees and their immediate families of Funlab Pty Ltd and its brands, their associated agencies and companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
4. Promotion Period Opens Tuesday 31 July and closes midnight Sunday 2 September 2018.
5. The winners will be drawn and contacted by a representative of the Funlab Pty Ltd social media team each week (4 weeks in total) commencing Monday 6 August, Monday 13 August, Monday 27 August, Monday 3 September 2018. This representative will contact winner to book prize on their behalf, once dates and numbers have been confirmed.
6. Prize can only be redeemed at Strike venues with Escape Rooms. Rooms vary depending on location. Each prize valued at $192. To enter participants must enter the form on the Strike Bowling Bar website and answer in 25 words or less, tell us about your greatest escape?
7. By pressing enter [button] on completion of the entry form, a user thereby accepts the terms and conditions laid out within this document.
8. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Entrants can only enter the competition once.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the posting of comments due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
12. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
13. In the case the selected winner cannot take the prize, a new winner will be drawn and notified by Monday 10 September 2018.
14. Each valid entrant will be judged by the author of the article or another member of the Funlab Pty Ltd marketing staff. The judges will select the winning entry, based on the most creative, original and humorous answer, in the context of the stated competition.
15. The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result or winning entries.