Shop, Drop & Bowl in Melbourne
Strike Bowling x St. Jerome’s - The Hotel x Melbourne Central Shopping Centre
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia only. However, employees and their immediate families of Funlab Pty Ltd and its brands, their associated agencies and companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
- Promotion Period Opens 11:00am on Monday 29 January and closes midnight 25 February 2018.
- The winner will be drawn and contacted by a representative of the Funlab Pty Ltd social media team the week commencing 26 February 2018.
- Total prize pool estimated to be $3,400.00. Breakdown: 1) Two night stay for two people at St. Jeromes - The Hotel is $900.00, 2) Return flights for two people from winner’s closest Australian capital city at a competitive rate, estimated to be $1,000.00, 3) $1,000 voucher (2 x $500 vouchers) to be redeemed at Melbourne Central Shopping Centre and 4) Party for two people at Strike Bowling Bar is valued at $500 which includes a $250 bar and food tab, 2 games of bowling, one escape room experience and 2 games of laser tag.
- All activities at Strike to be booked in before the weekend at the winner’s convenience but dependent on venue availability.
- All further information and correspondence about stay at St. Jerome’s - the Hotel is to be communicated between the hotel management team and the winner. Strike Bowling (and Funlab) have no ongoing part in the reservation leading up to and during the stay. Standard terms and conditions about stay at St. Jerome’s - The Hotel apply.
- To enter participants must enter the form on the Strike Bowling Bar website and answer with three things they believe make up a good weekend away.
- By pressing enter [button] on completion of the entry form, a user thereby accepts the terms and conditions laid out within this document.
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants can only enter the competition once.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the posting of comments due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- In the case the selected winner cannot take the prize on the stipulated dates (16-18 March 2018), a new winner will be drawn and notified by 5 March 2018.
- Each valid entrant will be judged by the author of the article or another member of the Funlab Pty Ltd marketing staff. The judges will select the winning entry, based on the most creative, original and humorous answer, in the context of the stated competition.
- The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result or winning entries.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- Promotion style: Game of skill. Promoter: The promoter is Strike Bowling Bar, a Division of Funlab ABN 980 981 349 43 tel 03 94252024 of 90 - 94 Nicholson Street, Abbotsford,VIC.