COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Competition period: Monday 28 October - Thursday 14 November 2019
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Sign up to Strike Bowling Bar’s database forms part of the terms of entry, to which entrants can unsubscribe anytime.
2. The Promotion is a game of chance, winners will be selected using a random number generator. This process will be monitored by a representative of the Funlab judging panel.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia only over the age of 18. However, employees and their immediate families of Strike Bowling Bar, and their associated agencies and companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
4. Promotion Period Opens at 9:00AM on Monday October 28 and closes at 11:59PM Thursday November 14.
5. Once selected, winners will be notified via email. The winners will be contacted by a representative of the Funlab Marketing Team to arrange the details of the prize, which will occur by 5:00PM Friday 15 November.
6. To enter, participants must sign up to the Strike Bowling Bar email database via entry form on the competition web page. Entrants can unsubscribe anytime. Entrants must accept the terms and conditions of this competition to enter.
7. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Entrants in the competition may enter only once.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the posting of comments due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
11. There are 100 x double passes to be won, each winner receives 1 x double pass, 1 x free cocktail on arrival per guest, and complimentary bowling throughout the event, subject to availability.
12. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
13. Following notification via email from the competition Promoter, the winning entrant has until 9am on Monday 18 November to respond with confirmation.
14. If for whatever reason the winner is unable to redeem prize or has not responded with confirmation by the time stipulated by the competition Promoter, another winner will be drawn and notified by 5pm Monday 18 November.
15. The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result or winning entries.
16. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
17. This promotion isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or any other social media used throughout the contest.
18. Promotion style: Game of chance. Promoter: The promoter is Strike Bowling Bar, a Division of Funlab Pty Ltd. ABN 980 981 349 43 tel 03 94252024 of 90 - 94 Nicholson Street, Abbotsford, VIC.