What we need you to do
Planning a visit? We can’t wait to see you!
If you’re experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (high temperature, dry cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing), or have been in contact with someone who has these symptoms, please stay home.
We’ll still be here when you’re feeling better and will gladly honour your booking. Give us a call on 1300 787 453 to reschedule.
We ask that you please consider the following:
Before you arrive
- Pre-book to ensure your space is ready for you when you arrive.
- Please bring a method of contactless payment, as we’re going cash-free in our venues.
- You’ll be required to register the details of at least one person in your group to ensure track and trace procedures can be followed if required by the government.
- Only arrive 5 minutes before your booked start time.
In the venue
- Play it safe - ensure you’re staying in your bubble and practising social distancing at all times.
- Take advantage of our hygiene stations.
- We ask our guests to comply with these regulations to ensure that everyone will have a good time. Non-compliance may result in losing your booking and being asked to leave the premises.
- VIC, in line with the current State Covid health advice, all venues are currently closed due to lockdown.
- QLD, in line with the current State Covid health advice, masks are compulsory while inside our venues (except when eating or drinking, which must be seated).
- NSW, masks are mandatory when inside our Charlestown venues (except when eating or drinking, which must be seated). The rest of our NSW venues are currently closed due to lockdown.
For more Covid-19 information and updates (and how it impacts Strike in each state) head here.