Competition Terms & Conditions
Strike Bowling Christmas Giveaway
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia only over the age of 13. However, employees and their immediate families of Strike Bowling, and their associated agencies and companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
- Promotion period opens 9am AEDT Wednesday 20 November 2019 and closes 11:59pm AEDT Sunday 1 December 2019.
- Winners will be selected and notified via email. The winners will be contacted by a representative of the Funlab Marketing Team to arrange for delivery of the prize, which will occur by no later than Tuesday 3 December 2019.
- To enter, participants must tell us in 25 words or less “what is the most hilariously bad present you’ve ever been given and from who”.
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants in the competition may enter once.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the posting of comments due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Prize includes 1 of 10 prize packs. Prize pack includes 1 x Reuse Me tote bag, 1 x Aussie Coaster set, 1 x Mi Goreng scented candle, 1 x Heller Mini Office Fan, 1 x pair of Strike Bowling socks, 2 x Strike Bowling passes valid for 1 game of bowling each, 2 x Hoyts movie tickets. Valued at approx $150 AUD per prize pack.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- If for whatever reason a winner is unable to redeem prize, another winner will be drawn and notified by December 4 2019.
- Each valid entrant will be judged by the author of the article or another member of the Funlab Pty Ltd marketing staff. The judges will select the winning entry, based on the most original and humorous response, in the context of the stated competition.
- The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result or winning entries.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- This promotion isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or any other social media used throughout the contest.
- Promotion style: Game of skill. Promoter: The promoter is Strike Bowling Bar, a Division of Funlab Pty Ltd. ABN 980 981 349 43 tel 03 94252024 of 90 - 94 Nicholson Street, Abbotsford,VIC.