Strike x BespokeIND bowling sneaker giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is a game of chance, with the winner being selected at random.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia only over the age of 16. However, employees and their immediate families of Strike Bowling and their associated agencies and companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
- Entry Period Opens 5 PM AEST Monday 19 April 2021 and closes 11:59 PM AEST Friday 30 April.
- The winner will be selected and announced via direct email. The winner will be contacted by a representative of the Funlab Marketing Team to arrange for delivery of the prize, which will occur by 5 PM AEST Monday 3 May 2021.
- To enter, participants must sign up for the Strike Bowling email newsletter, or update their preferences if already subscribed by completing the online sign-up form on strikebowling.com.au.
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants in the competition may enter once per email address.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the posting of comments due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- The prize includes a custom pair of Strike Bowling sneakers designed and created by BespokeIND, based on the OG Air Jordan 1 from 1985, valued at $4,100.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- If for whatever reason winner is unable to redeem prize, another winner will be drawn and notified by a representative of Funlab by Monday 10 May 2021.
- The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result or winning entries.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- This promotion isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or any other social media used throughout the contest.
- Promotion style: Game of chance. Promoter: Strike Bowling Bar, a Division of Funlab Pty Ltd. ABN 980 981 349 43 tel 03 94252024 of 90 - 94 Nicholson Street, Abbotsford, VIC.