Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Promotion is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia only over the age of 18. However, employees and their immediate families of Strike Bowling and their associated agencies and companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
- Promotion Period Opens 9 am AEDT Monday 3 February and closes Midday AEDT Monday 10 February 2020.
- Winner will be selected and announced via email. The winner will be contacted by a representative of the Funlab Marketing Team to arrange for the redemption of the prize, which will occur by no later than 5 pm AEDT Monday 10 February 2020.
- To enter, participants must answer the question in 25 words or less "What’s your secret love?”
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants in the competition may enter once.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the posting of comments due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Prize includes the Still Rollin' package (summer sale package) for 10 people plus an additional $150 bar tab. The Still Rollin’ package includes; 1 game of bowling for the group, 1 drink on arrival per person, mixed pizzas and a reserved functions area. The total prize is valued at $480.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- If for whatever reason the winner is unable to redeem the prize, another winner will be drawn and notified by 10 am AEDT Wednesday 12 February 2020.
- Each valid entrant will be judged by the author of the article or another member of the Funlab Pty Ltd marketing staff. The judges will select the winning entry, based on the most creative and amusing response to the question, in the context of the stated competition.
- The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result or winning entries.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. This promotion isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or any other social media used throughout the contest.
- Promotion style: Game of skill.
- Promoter: The promoter is Strike Bowling Bar Strike Bowling Bar, a Division of Funlab Pty Ltd. ABN 980 981 349 43 tel 03 94252024 of 90 - 94 Nicholson Street, Abbotsford, VIC.