Competition Terms & Conditions
Win a box of Sweet Mickie Cookies
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is a game of chance.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia only over the age of 18. However, employees and their immediate families of Funlab, and their associated agencies and companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
- Promotion Period Opens 12:01am Wednesday 2 December and closes 11:59pm Wednesday 16 December AEDT.
- Winners will be selected by random draw and notified via email by 3pm AEDT Friday 18 December.
- To enter, participants must complete the online entry form via a Funlab website and provide postal address in the event the entrant is a selected winner.
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants in the competition may enter multiple times.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the posting of comments due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Prize includes one (1) box of six (6) Sweet Mickie cookies, valued at $30 plus postage. For entrants residing in VIC, NSW or QLD, there will be the opportunity to win 1 of 100 boxes of cookies. For entrants residing in WA, 1 in 30 chances. For entrants residing in SA, 1 in 20 chances.
- Funlab takes no responsibility for any lost or damaged goods, or quality of prize if perceived unsatisfactory.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result or winning entries.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- This promotion isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or any other social media used throughout the contest.
- Promotion style: Game of chance. Promoter: The promoter is Funlab Pty Ltd. ABN 980 981 349 43 of 90 - 94 Nicholson Street, Abbotsford,VIC.