1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is a game of chance.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia only. However, employees and their immediate families of Strike Bowling, and their associated agencies and companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
4. Promotion period opens midnight on Wednesday 14th November and closes midnight Thursday 6th December 2018.
5. The competition will be held for the entire duration from launch of the competition. Winners will be selected and will be contacted by a representative of the Strike Bowling to be notified of the prize, which will occur on Friday 7th November 2018 via direct email.
6. To enter, participants must subscribe to Strike Bowling email database. Participants can unsubscribe at any time. Participants who unsubscribe prior to the competition closing time and prior to the launch of the party will be opted entirely out of any communication including details about the winning entries and are no longer eligible for the prize.
7. Participants will be required to provide personal details as outlined on the entry forms. In doing so, a user thereby accepts the terms and conditions laid out within this document.
8. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid including incorrect emails.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the entry of the competition due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
11. There will be five (5) winners for Australia, who will win the following prize: a. A double pass to the Strike Bowling Carousel launch party. All details of the party will be provided directly to the winners in an email including the address, time and date of the launch party and any inclusions of the night. This event is an 18+ only event. Proof of ID will be required.
12. The double pass launch party tickets is non-transferrable for cash, cannot be traded in for another time and date and cannot be transferred to other persons by the participants.
13. Names of the winners will be added to a guest-list at the door and winners must provide proof of ID to gain entry at the door using their name.
14. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner cannot/will not accept the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that prize will be forfeited by the winner and the Promoter has the right to select new winners if: a. The Promoter has not received any response from the winner by midnight Monday 10th December 2018. b. The winner declines the prize
15. Each valid entrant will be selected at random via an online generator. 16. The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or winning entries.
17. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
18. Promotion style: Game of chance. Promoter: The promoter is Strike Bowling, a Division of Funlab ABN 980 981 349 43 tel 03 94252024 of 90 - 94 Nicholson Street, Abbotsford,VIC.